It's never been so affordable to quickly and efficently charge your electric vehicle.
With 16 Amps of power and a 12 foot cable, the Power Max is perfect for extended range electric vehicles and more than capable for the needs of the modern EV driver. With minimalist design and simple, user friendly operation, the Power Max is an easy integration into any home.
Choose Where to Charge
The Power Max can withstand rain, sleet, snow and ice, and works just as well outdoors as it does in your garage. Industry compliant weather-resistant NEMA 3R enclosure means you can safely charge your EV indoors or out.
The Bosch Power Max 16A / 12' continues to provide charging to EV drivers in all 50 states, and is proudly backed by our one- or three-year warranty*.
Note: The Power Max Level 2 Charging Station is to be hardwired only. The installation of a plug is not allowed and will void the warranty.
- 12 foot cord makes charging in tight spaces easy
- Standard safety features include a cord breakaway system and non-live current wire
- NEMA 3R enclosure for both indoor and outdoor applications
- Standard safety features including a cord breakaway system and non-live current wire
- Multi-functional LED indicator
- On/off switch to completely shut off power to the unit and ensure no power is consumed
Need more Power?
View our 30 amp Power Max.
Vehicles equipped with a 3.3 kW charger will benefit most from a 16 amp Power Max, as the vehicle cannot charge at 30 amps. However, vehicles with a 7.2 kW on-board charger will see a drastic reduction in charging times by using a 30 amp unit over a 16 amp station. Check your vehicle’s manual for specifications on the on-board charger.
The Power Max Level 2 Charging Station is to be hardwired only. The installation of a plug is not allowed and will void the warranty.
*3 year warranty when installed by a Bosch Certified Contractor, 1 year warranty without installation